Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Puma Turkish Sea Casual Backpack Review

This I purchased for 439/- INR and for shipping the site has charged another 100/-INR, so total amount costed me was 539/-INR. I've received the product on next day I ordered and packing was excellent. As soon as I opened and held the backpack in my hand I was little disappointed as the size was a bit smaller than I expected. But the packing, the logo, color, look and feel, the product finishing, and the fresh smell made me happy.
This Puma backpack is ideal for carrying laptop or can be used while travelling. This is the first backpack I've ordered online, earlier I used Lenovo backpack which I got it along with my Lenovo laptop. A couple of days ago near Secunderabad railway station I purchased a backpack which is a duplicate version of the PUMA, anyways the cost of it was only 130/-INR. There is a wide difference between genuine one and the duplicate. For using rough and tough the duplicate one can be used without any second opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment